*Please note that packaging may differ temporarily
Crocodilia-MAINT™ canine dry diets contain a limited number of highly digestible ingredients making them appropriate for an elimination diet trial and maintenance options in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Alligator provides a unique novel protein source, while limited carbohydrates include chickpea or quinoa. Algae provides a vegetable omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. Higher omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA/DPA) contribute to reducing inflammation. An optimal blend of fibre and the addition of prebiotics helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Quinoa, alligator, millet, potato protein, dried sweet potato, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil, marine microalgae, dicalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharide, salt, choline chloride, vitamins, taurine, dl-methionine, minerals, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract
- Unique animal-source novel protein (alligator)
- No animal fat, corn or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- Unique vegetable omega-3 source provides higher levels of omega fatty acids (EPA/DHA/DPA)
- Moderately low phosphorus content
- Low sodium content
- Moderate fat content
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal) with concurrent disease
- IRIS stage 1 and 2 +/- stage 3 renal disease
- Consideration for individual patients with proteinuric renal disease
- Non-copper-associated liver disease (patient dependent)