Crocodilia-MAINT™ canine dry diets contain a limited number of highly digestible ingredients making them appropriate for an elimination diet trial and maintenance options in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Alligator provides a unique novel protein source, while limited carbohydrates include chickpea or quinoa. Algae provides a vegetable omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. Higher omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA/DPA) contribute to reducing inflammation. An optimal blend of fibre and the addition of prebiotics helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Quinoa, alligator, millet, potato protein, dried sweet potato, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil, marine microalgae, dicalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharide, salt, choline chloride, vitamins, taurine, dl-methionine, minerals, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
Unique animal-source novel protein (alligator)
- No animal fat, corn or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- Unique plant-based omega-3 fatty acid source provides EPA/DHA
- Moderately low phosphorus content
- Low sodium content
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal) with concurrent disease
- IRIS stage 1 and 2 +/- stage 3 renal disease
- Consideration for individual patients with proteinuric renal disease
- Non-copper-associated liver disease (patient dependent)