Rabbit-MAINT chunky stew contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in cats suspected of having allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease. Rabbit is a novel protein that is naturally low in sodium and is an excellent source of niacin, vitamin B12, iron, phosphorus, and selenium. Algae provides a unique, plant-based omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. The addition of prebiotics, to restore beneficial intestinal flora, helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Rabbit, water, potatoes, red pepper, tapioca starch, pea protein, carrots, celery powder, dextrose, marine microalgae, spinach, vitamins, fructooligosaccharides, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, magnesium proteinate, minerals, salt, taurine, choline chloride.
- Single animal protein source (rabbit)
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)t
- Unique plant-based omega-3 source (marine microalgae)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)