Low Fat Kangaroo-MAINT™ canine wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible, low-fat ingredients that provide a nutrient profile that is appropriate for fat-intolerant diseases and suspected adverse reactions to food.
Inclusion of low-fat kangaroo and low-fat sweet potato results in a nutritionally complete, novel protein diet that is one of the lowest fat therapeutic diets available. Antioxidants in the sweet potato help support the immune system, while the optimal blend of fibre and inclusion of prebiotics (FOS) help maintain gastrointestinal health.
Kangaroo, water, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, tapioca starch, pumpkin, sunflower oil, vitamins, fructooligosaccharides, marine microalgae, salt, minerals, choline chloride, taurine.
- Low fat
- Novel animal protein source (kangaroo
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources
- Moderately low phosphorus content (dry diets
- High palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Optimal blend of fibre maintains gastrointestinal health
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Acute gastroenteritis
- Protein-losing enteropathies (PLE) and lymphangiectasia
- Gall bladder diseases, including mucocele