Kangaroo-MAINT freeze-dried diet contains a limited number of novel ingredients, making it appropriate for an elimination diet trial and maintenance option in cats suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Sale of this item is prohibited in California. **PLEASE NOTE that because this is a brand new product, it is currently packaged in plain bags.
For complete details, view the diet sheet here.
- Kangaroo, kangaroo liver, potato protein, sunflower oil, flaxseed, miscanthus grass, microalgae oil, fructooligosaccharide, calcium chloride, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, vitamins, minerals, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
- Single animal protein source (kangaroo)
- No animal fat, corn or grain (potential allergen sources)
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Unique plant-based omega-3 source (marine microalgae)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Diabetes mellitus (or cats at risk) with concurrent adverse food reactions or pancreatitis (patient dependent)