Rabbit-MAINT™ wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Rabbit, potatoes, water, potato starch, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, cassia gum, marine microalgae, vitamins, salt, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, minerals, sunflower oil, choline chloride, taurine.
- Single animal protein source (rabbit)
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- High palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)