Rabbit-MAINT feline pâté diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in cats suspected of having allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Rabbit is a novel protein that is naturally low in sodium and is an excellent source of niacin, vitamin B12, iron, phosphorus, and selenium. The addition of prebiotics, to restore beneficial intestinal flora, helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
Rabbit, water, potato starch, potatoes, potato protein, glycine, dextrose, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), agar-agar, potassium chloride, guar gum, minerals, vitamins, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, taurine.
- Single animal protein source (rabbit)
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- High palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Unique vegetable omega-3 source
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Diabetes mellitus (or cats at risk) with concurrent gastrointestinal disease or pancreatitis