Rabbit-MAINT™ wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Click HEREto view the detailed diet page.
- Rabbit, water, potato starch, agar-agar, dicalcium phosphate, dried celery, marine microalgae oil, inulin, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, sunflower oil, salt, choline chloride, taurin, vitamins and minerals.
- Single animal protein source (rabbit)
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- High palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)